Monday, November 27, 2017

Gorilly Goods

              You never know what you will find at a food fair.  Awhile back my mom and I went to a non-GMO fair at Metcalfe’s.  One of the vendors we came across was for Gorilly Goods.  They were featuring their small bags of snack mixes which are organic, raw, vegan, non-GMO, and gluten-free.  There were six flavors available to try and each one had their own unique combination of ingredients along with an interesting name.  I brought home Forest which consisted of dark chocolate, fruit, and nuts.  If you like bananas, this is definitely the flavor for you.  My mother enjoyed Coast which was sweet curry, cashews, and fruit.  The other flavors were Hillside (pumpkin seed and kale), Baja (pumpkin seed, hemp, and cilantro), Trail (nut, goji, and cacao nibs), and Jungle (fruit and nuts).
                While I originally discovered Gorilly Goods at Metcalfe’s, I have also found them at Outpost Natural Foods.  If neither of these stores are in your area, you can go on the Gorilly Goods website (gorillygoods.com) and search to see if they are in a store near you.   

No comments:

Post a Comment