Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Popchips Ridges

            Well, it’s that time of year again.  Football is in full swing, and out comes the game day food.  It doesn’t matter whether you are watching your university alma mater or an NFL team, there always seems to be food around to munch on.  While shopping recently, I came across a new potato chip to crunch.  It was Popchips Ridges. 
I know we are all supposed to be aware of portion control, but sometimes you have to wonder how the Nutrition Facts label can state that only 6 crackers or 11 chips are the portion amount.  That seems hardly worth the effort to open the bag or the box to eat them.  I am happy to report that the Popchips Ridges flavor I ate (Chili Cheese) had 28 grams, or about 21 chips, to a portion.  That is a great amount.  I also found the Popchip Ridges to be delicious, and I will say right here, I exceeded my portion control amount along with wishing I had some guacamole to go with them.
Popchips Ridges come in four additional flavors: Buffalo Ranch, Cheddar & Sour Cream, Tangy Barbeque, and Perfectly Salted.  All are gluten-free.
I hope you get a change to try Popchips Ridges.  I found them at Woodman’s, but check either the chip or the natural foods aisles at other stores in your area.

No comments:

Post a Comment