Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Luigi Vitelli Gluten Free Corn Pasta

               It’s interesting when you are looking for one thing in a grocery store and end up discovering something you didn’t know anything about.  This is what happened to me when I was looking for Pickapeppa Sauce in the Jamaican row of Cermak’s.  I never found the Pickapeppa Sauce, but I did find Luigi Vitelli Gluten Free Corn Pasta across the aisle.  A friend had told me he really liked corn pasta as a substitute for wheat pasta, but this was the first time I had found it.
                The first time trying a new product is always interesting as we wait to see how it tastes.  I made a dish using the corn pasta linguine with a roasted poblano pepper cream sauce and chorizo sausage.  The pasta tasted as though you were eating a corn tortilla, which went really well with the other ingredients.
                If the Luigi Vitelli Gluten Free Corn Pasta is something you would like to try, it comes in six different varieties: Elbows, Fusilli, Linguine, Penne Rigate, Rigatoni, and Spaghetti.  You can get more information about these products at vitellifoods.com.
                I hope you enjoy this pasta.  It has a lot of possibilities.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete